QuietRock Sound Reducing Drywall
QuietRock by PABCO® Gypsum is the first and most technically advanced sound reducing drywall in the industry. The product achieves high sound attenuation and fire resistance in one panel using less space, less material and less labor than conventional alternatives. A part of the PABCO Gypsum product portfolio, you gain the benefit of working with a company that is known for providing consistently high performing drywall, personal high-touch service and sound technical advice from experts in the field.
QuietRock panels are suitable for commercial and residential projects most frequently used for education, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, single and multi-family applications.
QuietRock ES with EZ-SNAP® technology easily scores and snaps just like standard gypsum panels. There is no paper or metal in the center of the panel making it easier to score, cut and install resulting in less time and labor costs than other acoustical treatments.
- High acoustic performance—Rivals common noise control methods like resilient channel, sound clips, mass loaded vinyl and multi-layer gypsum panels
- Easy installation—Scores, cuts and installs like standard drywall
- Saves space—Achieves high STC results without sacrificing valuable floor space compared to traditional multi-layer or decoupled installations
- Low cost—Sound attenuation at a lower installed cost compared to other methods
- Thoroughly tested and reliable—112 ASTM tested assemblies and individual STC reports published and 96 independent UL/ULC designs
- Proven—Installed in thousands of successful projects across the U.S. and Canada
Like to learn more? Kamco can connect you with a local QuietRock representative to schedule AIA Lunch and Learns and contractor training courses.
Need Some Help?
For more information or to request a quote, Contact Kamco.